14 October, 2007

pick your poison:Chocolate vs. Coffee

chocolate, coffee, chocolate, coffee, chocolate, coffee, chocolate, coffee, chocolate, coffee, chocolate...







The polls are closed, chocolate and coffee have proven to be equally addictive, or at least they are so for the six people who cast their vote on my blog. The results were 50% for chocolate and 50% for coffee, I knew chocolate was just as good of a poison as coffee even though Brad assured me that coffee would rock the vote for sure. I will keep doing these pick your poison polls because I think they are fun, if you have an idea for one that you would like me to do, "comment it to me" and I will set it up!!


Just keep in mind that here, much more than it would in an electoral voting system...your vote does count!!!
So as always... REMEMBER TO VOTE!!









ps. i love these pics, but i didn't take any of them. bummer.

No comments: