11 December, 2007

state of my locks


This is Samson slaying a lion. Samson is said to have had locks...in the Bible it says that Delilah cut his seven locks. What else would that mean?!
Besides the fact that some people had them, and some did not...the history of locks is a bit ambiguous, but it pretty much seems that many nations want to claim the idea of locks.
Whatever, anyway....here is an update on the state of mine in stills. I love them, they are so easy to manage and I don't have to worry about having to style them all the time. (I don't think I ever did with regular hair either...but oh, well.) They are actually quite a bit of work as they are forming, but it is getting to be less and less of "palm rolling" and smothering them with wax, and all that. So...here are the pics. (oh, and I put glass beads in them now too...yay!)





1 comment:

Ellyn Canfield said...

Yay for locks. I am glad you aren't Samson though. For so many reasons.
They look great!