09 December, 2007

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle


I just started reading this book, it is for anyone interested in what they are eating, living simply, subsistence farming, choosing to buy locally...etc...

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver is about one author's journey along "a year of food life", the choices her family made and why they did it. I have just started it and really, really like it. I can relate to a ton of things she talks about.

have any of you read it?! what did you think?


oh, if not...you should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi bethany! haven't read it, but I really enjoyed "The Poisonwood Bible", although they're obviously very different kinds of books... anyway, thanks for your comments on our blog. it's good to hear from you and "see" you via your fun stills. I just noticed when this was posted. ha! it seems you have quite a few online lives you're managing. again, thanks for writing us. happy happy christmas time!