HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! I pray and hope that in 2008 we all fall more passionately in love with Jesus, and reach a greater understanding of all that he gave for us.
For myself I have never actually made a new year's resolution...not ever. I don't believe there is any magic in this date. What I do know is that you can have a new beginning any day of your life, until it is ultimately too late.
Each day I would like to be more selfless, less keen on living full-on for myself. Each day I would like to be more passionate...not complacent, not falling into a rut of life and just living each day as it comes but purposefully living beyond my own expectations and dreams. I have dreams, goals and now as I have seen things unfold through my short years I know that in no way do they measure up to what is actually planned for my life...and what God has called me to be.
31 December, 2007
happy new year!
Posted by
bethany
at
11:24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
preach it, girl! i'm with you, although i'm a sucker for new years resolutions. the anal side of my personality loves a given date and corresponding goals/requirements. i can't help myself. but i also don't take it too seriously either. it's true what you say about each day is a new beginning, and i take that 100% seriously. happy new years, cute girl.
Post a Comment