22 October, 2008

210 people will now have clean water, thanks to you.




Thank you, THANK YOU! There is no way I can tell you just how amazing it has been to see your generosity for people around the world to be able to drink clean water! Thank you for giving to Living Water International. When I set the initial goal of $100.0o I thought that that was high, half way through the read-a-thon I knew that we would break that easy. I then set the goal fund raising target at $200.00. I am excited to announce that we have broken that goal as well. We are currently at a total of $210.16, and not even all the funds are in yet. Check out the sidebar widget!!!

So in raising $210.16 we have given clean water to 210 people for one year!!! Yes, each dollar is enough to give one person clean water for an entire year!!!


Here are my amazing financial supporters, you all are amazing!

Susan
Bill and Diane
Floyd
Ronda
Trish
Dawn
B&b
Ellyn



THANK YOU!!!!

No comments: