18 October, 2008

I'm reading today.

The 24 hour read-a-thon just started!!! (yep, 5am!!!)

Today I am over at my reading/booking/nerding/reviewing blog, B&b ex libris. You gotta come check it out! I will be reading my eyes off and all for clean water!!

I have some wonderful sponsors to thank:

S.C. at $10 per book
E.C. at $1 per book
B&D. J- at $10 per book
B&b.C. at $5 per book
R. at $5 per book
__________________
$31 per book I read during the 24 hour read-a-thon

The updates and such during the read-a-thon will be on my book blog, but I will post when it is over (and I get some sleep :)

I just made this button/image/add....I am pretty excited about this whole thing!




(there is still plenty of time if you want to sponsor!!)


2 comments:

MamaP said...

GO GIRL!!!! READ READ READ :)

Dawn said...

Great cause! I came over from Ronda's rants and sponsored you for $10!